Saturday, December 31, 2011

Wedding crafts!

With the wedding approaching in 4 and a half months, I have been busy, busy, busy! Whenever you say the word wedding, normal things all of the sudden get jacked up by $1,000 at least. With all of that in mind, I have tried to come up with "crafty" ways to do different decorations!

I was out shopping at Hobby Lobby and saw the cutest sign...

The sign was $24.99 and black and white...2 things I did not like! I just knew that this was a project I could go in my colors and for 1/3 of the cost! I found a hideous canvas at Goodwill for $1.99...

I spray painted it white and covered it with burlap. Burlap is so inexpensive and always looks so chic!

Using my cricut, I cut out the words to use as a stencil. I used scrap vinyl so it looks messy!

When painting burlap, you will use a LOT of paint. I painted it PINK, let it dry, and peeled off the vinyl.

It's chic, cheap, and in my wedding colors!!! Altogether, the sign cost me $5.00 and will be a cute addition for my fondue station!!!!

The next project I did was a table runner. I thought it would make a great addition to the cake table. I've tried to add as many personal touches as possible! I found a beautiful white table runner at Target after Christmas on sale for $7.49! I monogrammed the runner with a beautiful pink "B"! It will look so nice on the cake table and add a little color!


Last wedding crafts of 2011....can't wait to see what 2012 holds!!!
Happy New Years!
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment