Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas Eve!

It has been a day! My grandmother has been in and out of the hospital for the past few days so today I played MOMMA! That is one tough job! I don't know how my mom does it and keeps her sanity...I have successfully cooked buffalo chicken dip, ooey gooey bars, and cheesy bacon dip. My holiday crispies were an unsalvagable disaster :( but 3 out of 4 ain't bad! I've also wrapped presents, washed sheets, cleaned house, dealt with 2 dogs, and managed to finish painting my jag ornaments! I'll say it again....I don't know how mommies do it all!!!! I thought teaching kindergarten was busy!

With all of the burlap ornaments I have made for gifts, I thought I would treat myself with 2! I LOVE the South Alabama Jaguars (I graduated in '06 and again in '11). Here are my ornaments :



I just love them!
Have a very merry CHRISTMAS!!!!
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment