Sunday, March 25, 2012

20 days till the BIG DAY!

I absolutely CANNOT believe that I am getting married in 20 days!!! I am so excited and so nervous at the same time! I have been busy trying to be a "Crafty" bride but not too cheesy at the same time! Some of my projects have turned out lovely, while some have not! HA! I wanted to do a moss covered letter for the front door of the wedding ceremony location, I found a yarn wrapped letter that I liked better! Thanks for the inspiration www.twotwenty-one.com!!!

I bought a big piece of styrofoam from Hobby Lobby and carved out a B. I wrapped it with Jute twine (which took FOREVER). I added some felt flowers in my wedding colors, light pink and white! The project was very tidious but so worth it!!!
I was very impressed by how cute it turned out!!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks great! The wrapping does take for-e-ver! It will look lovely at your wedding. Congrats and best wishes!

    ReplyDelete