Tuesday, August 24, 2010

It's been a while...

Okay so i have been super busy!!! School has started so many of my craft projects are now being worked on by 14 smiling kindergarteners! However, I have been frequenting the Goodwill! (I love this place!) I have plenty of projects BEGGING me to begin and hopefully I will have some time soon!

Future projects to look out for:
- Cupcake stands (I bought a ton of supplies from Goodwill!)
- Candle holder
- Another candle holder thing (my mom donated this!)
- 4 picture frames
- 2 wooden chairs

I am also looking forward to purchasing a monogramming machine! I think I have found one, but I have to have a craft table. So, I am also looking for a craft table to put it on, which is not as easy to find. If you have any ideas, PLEASE share share share!

No comments:

Post a Comment